Applying for Driver’s License Class
Zoom Class, Minimum 5 Participants
Offered In Spanish
15 yrs 6 mos +
5 Participants Required. You will be notified if we need to move the date to a time when there are 5 registered.
In this Zoom class, you will receive an introductory overview of the process for obtaining a Virginia Driver’s License.
- Can I apply for a Virginia Driver’s License?
- What is the DMV?
- What do I need to bring to DMV to apply for a Virginia Driver’s License
- Will I have to take a test and what test?
- What is the Learner’s Permit?
- What’s the difference between a Learner’s Permit and a Driver’s License?
- I have an International Driver’s License. Can I drive in Virginia with that?
- What is the cost for applying for a Virginia Driver’s License?
Possible questions attendees may have:
- What if I fail the test for the Learner’s Permit or the Driving test?
- What can I do with a Virginia Driver’s License?
- How long will the License last – how do I renew it?